We invite you to live life, your way
At Patriots Landing, you receive the care you need while maintaining your independence. Whether living in one of our exceptional, private cottages or surrounded by industry-leading caregivers in our memory care section, our goal is to ensure you feel welcomed and at home. We are committed to honoring the dignity and individuality of our residents by providing a range of lifestyle-enriching options and a community known for its comfortable, secure environment.
Unlike many other retirement communities, Patriots Landing has no lifetime fees or buy-in requirements. Your monthly service fee covers just about everything—meals, access to all facilities and events, scheduled transportation, housekeeping, maintenance services, and utilities.
You have a variety of options for activity or to engage with your neighbors.
- Exercise with a personal trainer or in a group class at the Russell Fitness & Aquatic Center.
- Walk with a friend or family member along our scenic walking trails.
- Enjoy a delicious cooked-to-order meal in our well-appointed dining room.
- Need to go somewhere? Use our transportation services.
- Attend happy hour or a special event in our club bar.
- Volunteer with any number of community activities and programs.
- Take advantage of our many concierge services, which are unique can meet your individual requests.
Best of all, your neighbors at Patriots Landing are all kindred spirits—people who are familiar with a lifetime of service to our country.
You served us, now let us serve you!